This post was written by Form & Reform on May 13, 2008
Posted Under:

Reader Comments


I like the olf fasioned look of the wall sconces you used on the exterior brick. Is there a specific name for those type of lights? I’d like to use them on a project I am working on. Thanks.


Written By Chris Burns on December 6th, 2010 @ 2:56 pm

Add a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

jon sarriugarte's items Go to jon sarriugarte's photostream